What's your recommendation rate with your customers?
Ease your project management stress with Job-DoxAugust 7th, 2019 by
We put a big emphasis on our Community of Quality here at GuildQuality, and we love to connect with companies that share our commitment to continuous improvement. After all, one of our core company values is “Don’t just keep doing it, do it better.” So when we hear a story this good about a company bringing their vision to life, we have to share it with you.
Easy project management at your fingertips and via a platform tailored to the restoration and home services industries sounds like a dream, doesn’t it? Fortunately, Clint Junell and his partners at Job-Dox have turned that dream into a reality.
To Clint and the folks at Mr. Restore, Clint’s Dallas-based home disaster restoration firm, the administrative aspects of the job could be a nightmare. Tracking down papers and folders, emailing back and forth with clients in a timely manner, documenting your job progress in several places, and running back and forth between the office and the jobsite can make for a lot of lost time. Sound familiar?
Enter Job-Dox. Necessity is the mother of invention, and this one is not to be overlooked.
“Most project management systems still need someone to manage the system itself. Job-Dox is built to be used directly by the people in the field in the course of their natural workflow.”
– Clint Junell, Job-Dox
Clint and his peers stepped up to create this all-new product that filled the holes they were frustrated by for so long. “I needed the ability to manage communication better [with] customers and not allow things to fall through the cracks,” Clint says.
The original idea for Job-Dox was just to create a project management system Clint’s company could use, but after working alongside others in their industry who expressed interest, Clint and his partners decided to create a product that could serve other businesses as well.
Intrigued? Keep reading for more details.
Streamline your business with Job-Dox
Here are some of the ways Job-Dox makes your life simpler:
Increase your efficiency.
- Offer better customer service and cut down on phone and email check-ins by keeping property owners in the loop automatically. Your clients, teams, and vendors can log in to the system to see the progress of a job.
- Track employees and equipment, map out your schedule, and get directions to the job site.
- Easily create, upload, view and share documents from any device so you’re just as productive in the field as you are in the office. You can even request and receive signatures through any computer or mobile device.
Keep everyone on the same page.
- Message both your team and your clients through Job-Dox.
- Use the dispatch panel to create appointments that are automatically added to your team’s calendar.
Know the status of every project.
- Get automatic alerts when there is an issue or when no activity has taken place to keep progress moving.
Get the customer feedback you want.
- Automatically send surveys when a job is complete. For GuildQuality members, the two apps are easily integrated! You won’t ever have to compile a list of customer data again.
If you’d like to learn more about Job-Dox, check out their website. Mention that you heard about Job-Dox through GuildQuality for 10% off the set-up fee. And if you do become a Job-Dox user, give our GuildQuality support team a call at 888-355-9223 and we’ll be happy to set up your survey integration.